We are dedicated to providing a special way to remember a loved one.
What Does “Full Service”
For us, being a full service funeral home means being here to care for your family long before a death occurs. We offer preplanning services, complete funeral arrangements, and assistance after the funeral for those who need additional support in coping with the loss of a loved one. We do everything possible to make the process easier, so you won’t have to worry.
Today’s funeral practices range from traditional to contemporary, so we offer a full range of services to match your family’s beliefs, traditions, and budget. Choices include:
- Burial services
- Cremation services
- Funeral, memorial, and graveside services
- Visitations and private gatherings
- Unique Distinctive Service offerings to personalize the service
- Services at the funeral home, church, or other location
- Coordination of military honors for veterans and their families
For those interested in eco-friendly options, we offer several green burial services. We are the only funeral home in Merrimack Valley approved by the Green Burial Council and is among the first funeral homes in Massachusetts to receive this designation.